Are you looking for a way to Create Custom Stickers on Samsung Galaxy Phone? Well, if yes, handy tight and be ready because in this post you will learn How to Create Custom Stickers on Samsung Galaxy Phone using the Gallery App. For now this method only works on One UI 5.0 which is based on Android 13.
Memes and stickers expresses a lot of things (Feelings) instead of writing. Even though it is true but every type of stickers can not found, that’s why you must learn How to create a custom sticker yourself. Fortunately, Samsung has finally decided to bring in the feature on One UI 5.0 which is based on Android 13 to create custom stickers.
You can stop the quest of looking for stickers online instead you can easily create your own stickers from your own photographs. Doesn’t matter, if the image is shot with your Samsung Galaxy Phone or a camera, just import it to the Gallery app and follow the below steps.
How to Create Custom Stickers on Samsung Galaxy Phone?
- Open your Samsung Galaxy phone by double tapping> following that open the gallery app.
- View an image (The image that you want to make a sticker from).
- Tap on the edit icon at the bottom.
- Tap on the smile icon> following that choose Stickers.
- On the bottom of the screen, tap on the gallery> then choose create a sticker. (If you have already done this step, you won’t have to tap on the gallery app, just tap on the + icon.)
- Anyway, For now visit any album from the gallery> choose an image that you want to convert to a sticker.
- After selecting the image, you have two options to select (Free Form and shape form)the image and erase it’s background. Free form consists of three other selection which are snap to snap, manual and deselect. While using the shape form you can select from circle, rectangle, square, start etc to do selection.
- Anyway, in this method, I will be using the free form’s snap to snap selection for removing the background. After the selection is complete, tap on next.
- Also, do keep in mind that you can add borders across the shape that you have just removed from its background. Tap on done incase you have added borders to the image.
- Now you will be able to add that image as a sticker, just select it’s place and tap on save.
- Now you can find that sticker among my stickers.
- If you wish to delete that sticker, go to my stickers, long press, then tap on delete.
How to add custom stickers to Samsung keyboard?
- Open the Keyboard app or open Samsung Notes to launch the keyboard.
- Tap on the + icon in the stickers section.
- Tap on the Add Custom Stickers.
- Now you need to choose the sticker from your device gallery app.
- Now your custom sticker has been added to the Samsung Keyboard which means you can share it across Facebook, WhatsApp, discord and other chats.
How to Create sticker from photo on Samsung?
The official method to create a sticker from photo on Samsung is to use the Gallery app which was explained with the step by step guide. Although you can use online tools to create custom sticker.